Question about prerequisites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JoAnN

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have question about the prerequisites. I researched the schools that i want to apply, and they don't reqire English literature and oral communication. However, all my friends say these two classes are required for all dental school. Is it right?

Members don't see this ad.

If you researched one school that doesn't then either your friends are wrong or you are no good at research!

Seriously tho, don't believe your friends when it comes to important stuff like pre-req's from schools (or even people on SDN for that matter!). Do your research, like you did.

PDizzle said:
If you researched one school that doesn't then either your friends are wrong or you are no good at research!

Seriously tho, don't believe your friends when it comes to important stuff like pre-req's from schools (or even people on SDN for that matter!). Do your research, like you did.

good advice... there is a lot of information on this website, but you have to be careful about what you read, b/c not everything is accurate. also, like PDizzle said, just look around at all the schools and read up on the requirements, ect. good luck.

speedy