Question about Primary App Hours

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HunchoHunch

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my primary last week. Was talking to a fellow applicant for this cycle and told him how I put 500 clinical hours for my summer working full time as an MA. I had 9 hour days and worked full time during the whole summer, but he insisted it didn't sound believable. Should I be worried?
 
I submitted my primary last week. Was talking to a fellow applicant for this cycle and told him how I put 500 clinical hours for my summer working full time as an MA. I had 9 hour days and worked full time during the whole summer, but he insisted it didn't sound believable. Should I be worried?
Points to @LizzyM 's math.

Don't you mean...
shocked the princess bride GIF