Question about Program Materials for AACOMAS (DO school)???

Started by Tobi222
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tobi222

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So under the program materials section, there's a list of programs that you chose to add to your application. Each program asks you to assign pre-requisite courses that you have taken (such as biology, chemistry, english) to show them that you've completed them.

If a program, for example, states that it recommends upper division biology classes like neuroscience, physiology, etc., would you just add it under their Biology section? (as there is no other neuroscience or physiology section)

Also, when assigning a course to "English", do I just assign general english? Or do I also include ALL english literature classes that I've taken?

I'm not sure how specific the program materials section is as each program is different. Do you just mostly assign pre-requisite courses? How do you include upper div classes that they recommend?