Question about Prometric Test Center

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Roy7

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are the test computers like? Are they flat screens w/a stylus? Or ar they regular computers w/a mouse? I find that when using a stylus it's a lot easier to highlight things compared to mouse...

Plus - are you in booths next to eachother? Are you allowed to bring/wear earplugs? And can people eat in the room during their breaks (like is a guy going to be killing his curry next to me)?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

regular computers w/a mouse

Plus - are you in booths next to eachother? Are you allowed to bring/wear earplugs? And can people eat in the room during their breaks (like is a guy going to be killing his curry next to me)?

Yes
No but earmuff things are provided
No they must eat their rogan josh outside

Yes
No but earmuff things are provided
No they must eat their rogan josh outside

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogan_josh

Did not know this
The%20More%20You%20Know%20LOGO.jpg

Are you allowed to bring/wear earplugs?

i gave it abt a week ago and i had ear plugs. they wanted to see them first like she had me squeeze them (since they were wax) in front of her but i was allowed to take them in. I'm so glad i had em though because one block I didn't have em and I was so distracted by every little sound - someone coughing, knocking the garbage can down, etc.