Question about PTCAS

Started by Shugo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shugo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have e-submitted my application and it is still being reviewed by PTCAS. The deadline for submission to several programs I am applying to is approaching quickly. If PTCAS has not finished verifying, and sending my application once the deadline has passed will the program no longer accept my application? Even though I submitted the application before the deadline.

I would appreciate any experience or knowledge you can share. I know this may be a question for PTCAS or the schools individually but I wanted to hear your input as well.
 
From what I understand as long as you e-submit your application to the PTCAS before the schools deadline your good. Even if the PTCAS mails your app after the schools deadline.
 
A know one of the schools I'm applying to moved their deadline up by 4 weeks this year when switching over to PTCAS to accommodate for the time it takes PTCAS to verify/calculate/mail everything.
 
From what I understand as long as you e-submit your application to the PTCAS before the schools deadline your good. Even if the PTCAS mails your app after the schools deadline.


Thanks for the info Dtones