Question about Reading exam format

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wowgreat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm going to take the 2nd DAT at the end of August.

When I took the 1st DAT, I thought that the height of the passage box in reading section is too low to search for the answer.

so, I have a question about reading format.
When I took the first one last year, the number one format was closer to real dat.
Which one was the closest to real dat reading format when you took yours recently?

Number 1
111111.png

Number2
222222.png

Members don't see this ad.

I took my DAT July 18th. RC looked more like the first one.

Thanks a lot, quillow.

There might be no format differences from last year.
the box of passage on the image #1 is pretty big(over 1/2 of screen).
Is it the same as real exam?
When you took the reading section, Didnt you think the box is too low?

Thanks a lot, quillow.

There might be no format differences from last year.
the box of passage on the image #1 is pretty big(over 1/2 of screen).
Is it the same as real exam?
When you took the reading section, Didnt you think the box is too low?

Oh... I don't really remember (I have really bad short term memory sometimes). I think the reading section was kind of low but it wasn't too bad. It did mean that I had to scroll a lot, which was annoying. And if you go to a new question, it automatically starts you at the top of the passage so you have to re-scroll for each question! Sorry I can't be of more help. I was just glad to be done afterward!

Oh... I don't really remember (I have really bad short term memory sometimes). I think the reading section was kind of low but it wasn't too bad. It did mean that I had to scroll a lot, which was annoying. And if you go to a new question, it automatically starts you at the top of the passage so you have to re-scroll for each question! Sorry I can't be of more help. I was just glad to be done afterward!

Thank you so much for your answer! quillow.
It was very helpful.