Question about reapplying

Started by dan123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dan123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Applied a few years back only to a couple of schools because of my poor mcat score. Will be applying this year to the same plus many more schools.

My question is...am I only considered a re applicant to the select schools I initially applied to a few years ago?

Also, should I incorporate being a re applicant in my personal satement? Reason being is if I am applying to different schools this time around and they don't consider me a reapplicant, there would be no need to mention this in personal statement right because they would think I'm a first time applicant?

Thanks in advance