question about recommendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medicalcareers

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wanted to know for podiatrist and teachers when they write me recommendation, they should individualized for each school. So if i apply to five school there should be five letter of recommendations from each recommendor designed for each school. is that right?

Members don't see this ad.

I wanted to know for podiatrist and teachers when they write me recommendation, they should individualized for each school. So if i apply to five school there should be five letter of recommendations from each recommendor designed for each school. is that right?

Thats what some schools request....which makes no sense to me! My suggestion is for the schools that don't use interfolio, you're going to have to snail mail them so might as well put their name in the header of your letter. For those who use interfolio leave it generic.

Thats what some schools request....which makes no sense to me! My suggestion is for the schools that don't use interfolio, you're going to have to snail mail them so might as well put their name in the header of your letter. For those who use interfolio leave it generic.

Interfolio can send out letters by snail mail.

I honestly don't think it matters. I never told my professors or the podiatrist I got a letter from to be that specific and I managed to gain interviews at all the schools I applied to without issue. Granted, I think they all used Interfolio.