Renting Question about Rental Prices near UTMB

Started by JT1341
Tags Tags
rental utmb
https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Is $2000/month...

  • Too low

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • About right

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

JT1341

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am thinking about buying a condo or house near UTMB for a family member to stay at while in medical school. I am looking at the rental prices in the area to see how much I could justify spending (for renting after he finishes medical school).

Does anyone have any insight on this market? Looking at a Condo that was recently renovated (new flooring in the living and kitchen, new carpet in bedrooms), about 1450 square feet, 3 bedroom 2 bathroom. Its located at around 15th and Avenue E. Could you charge $2,000 a month for a place like this? It is looking like that is what I would have to charge to break even - its a nice place but I don't know if that is a market value.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!