Question about "repeated course"

Started by sessllh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sessllh

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, This is my first post!

I'm going to apply in this 09 cycle, and have one question. If I received a grade "W" and took the same class next semester, does the class I took consider as a repeated course? I'm confused.

Any comments would be appreciated!

Thanks.
 
Hi, This is my first post!

I'm going to apply in this 09 cycle, and have one question. If I received a grade "W" and took the same class next semester, does the class I took consider as a repeated course? I'm confused.

Any comments would be appreciated!

Thanks.

I don't think so. Since you withdrew in the first place, technically you have not "completed" the course.