Question about Rolling Admissions Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PistonFan531

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I apply to a rolling admissions school anytime between June and October, should I expect my interview to occur before January, assuming I get an interview invite?

Members don't see this ad.

If I apply to a rolling admissions school anytime between June and October, should I expect my interview to occur before January, assuming I get an interview invite?

Of course. A lot of schools interview early and accept students b4 january. However some schools dont utilize the rolling admissions process. You should visit the school page for which you wanna apply in order to get specific information about their admission policies.

One more thing, I hate the pistons:smuggrin:

One thing I'm starting to doubt is whether applying to rolling admission schools really does increase your chances for admission. You know that whole more spots means better chance of acceptance thing - it makes sense. I'm not saying its bad to apply to these schools and it really may help you but I don't think its a big difference that everything thinks it is. But like everyone says, do apply early.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviews can start as early as in September. I know UOP starts inviting the Tier 1 applicants late August, as well as Mercer. Darn it, those were the 2 schools that placed me on hold for an interview this application cycle.

Of course. A lot of schools interview early and accept students b4 january. However some schools dont utilize the rolling admissions process. You should visit the school page for which you wanna apply in order to get specific information about their admission policies.

One more thing, I hate the pistons:smuggrin:

The Pistons rule and we will be back on top next year:D

If you want to get into Wayne, they will not notify you until mid-December or January even if you apply super early.