Question about Rxprep chapter qbanks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NebulousPharmacist

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just the casual 2 weeks till Naplex freak out (test on 12/16).. I'm doing okay on qbanks I just feel like I'm not getting through enough topics quickly enough (I'm a perfectionist to a fault). I was wondering though, I feel like I am somewhat 'memorizing' the answers of the qbank.. the first time I take them after studying the chapter I get between a 60-80% usually.. then i study the chapter for what i missed and retake. I'm curious when people mention that they get 80% on each chapter qbank if they mean they did that without studying the chapter recently? I have to keep rereading to keep it fresh.

I just am anxious that I'm 'cheating' by reading the material so close to taking the chapter quiz. *tosses hands*

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

Just the casual 2 weeks till Naplex freak out (test on 12/16).. I'm doing okay on qbanks I just feel like I'm not getting through enough topics quickly enough (I'm a perfectionist to a fault). I was wondering though, I feel like I am somewhat 'memorizing' the answers of the qbank.. the first time I take them after studying the chapter I get between a 60-80% usually.. then i study the chapter for what i missed and retake. I'm curious when people mention that they get 80% on each chapter qbank if they mean they did that without studying the chapter recently? I have to keep rereading to keep it fresh.

I just am anxious that I'm 'cheating' by reading the material so close to taking the chapter quiz. *tosses hands*

Thanks so much!
You should be fine but after going through all the chapters let the pre-naplex determine whether or not you are ready. You could also take one of the cumulative Rxprep 250 question exams.

Reactions: 1 user