Question about secondary apps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mooredge

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So basically i'm planning on submitting my application mid/late June and taking the DAT at the beginning of August. Right after that i'm supposed to to Europe for 3 weeks. Assuming some schools are interested in me, how quickly do secondary applications come out? If i'm back from Europe by the end of August I won't have missed any secondary apps?

Members don't see this ad.

I can't think of any schools that had a turn around deadline for secondary apps for the schools I applied to. However, it wouldn't hurt to double check with the schools where you will be applying. Just put their number on speed dial and call them up whenever you have a question. In retrospect I wish I had spent more time talking with school staff directly, rather than fishing through websites or second hand info when I applied.

msf41 said:
I can't think of any schools that had a turn around deadline for secondary apps for the schools I applied to. However, it wouldn't hurt to double check with the schools where you will be applying. Just put their number on speed dial and call them up whenever you have a question. In retrospect I wish I had spent more time talking with school staff directly, rather than fishing through websites or second hand info when I applied.

Thanks for the info.