Question about secondary prompt for BU's MD-PhD application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yepanotherpmed

Reaction score
So this is the prompt:
  • Please provide a statement detailing your interest in the MD-PhD program and how you envision it supporting your long term goals. In this statement, please describe your qualifications and the objectives of your educational program, report on your prior research activities, teaching experience, publications, research presentations, independent studies, and membership in academic, professional, or honorary societies. It is important that you detail your own role in the research activities you list. If this is covered in your AMCAS Personal Statement, type"See AMCAS Personal Statement". 4000 characters
Can this be done in bullets? It says "the research activities you LIST"

What format are they looking for here? I am very confused, because at the beginning of the prompt they say "please provide a statement..." ...

Members don't see this ad.

Last cycle applicant, I wrote a statement (essay format). Pretty sure that is what they're looking for.

I had a longstanding role in 1 lab and I just pretty much expanded on that since the space in AMCAS is short asf.