question about secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

traitorman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was filling out UMDNJ NJMS supplemental application and they provide 3000 characters to describe what I will be doing from July 2010 to June 2011. I'm going to continue to work full time, and I've basically described my job and went into depth about it in both my personal statement and primary application.

Should I describe it again? Take this time to talk about the skills I've obtained from it?

I feel weird just putting down "I will continue to work full time at xxxxxx" especially when there is a 3000 character limit.

Members don't see this ad.

If that is all your going to be doing, then that's what you'll have to talk about I guess. If you are doing anything like volunteering, shadowing, etc. I might talk about that instead, though, since you have already mentioned it so many other places. Just my opinion. :)

o im gonna be taking graduate level science courses in the fall. but i was wondering how much im suppose to write. i might just be reading into it too much tho but just wondering what u guys think.

cuz basically, ill just be putting something along the lines of:

I plan to continue to work xxxx
I will be taking graduate level science courses in the fall and spring
(gonna volunteer but being that i dont have a definite place yet that i plan to volunteer at, i dunno if i should just put that i plan to volunteer or something like that)