Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, everyone
I just wonder.
anyone have interview and get accept to pharmacy school before they finish all the pre pharmacy class?
I plan to apply to pharmacy school for next year, however, I will not finish my pre pharmacy courses after spring 2015. and the deadline to sent transcript is may 29. And I plan to take Pcat this Summer.
Should I apply to my school or I need to wait until finish all the class?
I just wonder.
anyone have interview and get accept to pharmacy school before they finish all the pre pharmacy class?
I plan to apply to pharmacy school for next year, however, I will not finish my pre pharmacy courses after spring 2015. and the deadline to sent transcript is may 29. And I plan to take Pcat this Summer.
Should I apply to my school or I need to wait until finish all the class?