question about shcool accept

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

student266

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone

I just wonder.

anyone have interview and get accept to pharmacy school before they finish all the pre pharmacy class?

I plan to apply to pharmacy school for next year, however, I will not finish my pre pharmacy courses after spring 2015. and the deadline to sent transcript is may 29. And I plan to take Pcat this Summer.

Should I apply to my school or I need to wait until finish all the class?

Members don't see this ad.

If you are only missing a few classes, and you got a good GPA, PCAT and pharmacy experience, you might get "accepted". But that acceptance comes with terms, you have to finish your prerequisites before a certain date (usually Jun-August).

thank NejixRocks.

that mean They only acceptance me after I send my final transcript? or I may get acceptance before I sent my final transcript? because I see the interview will be between September and January. So I may get interview before I sent my final transcript

And I just need two more classes to finish me prerequisites after fall 2014

Depending on the school they let you know your accepted and then tell you this is on condition that you pass all remaining courses and keep above a certain GPA overall

IE i interviewed in January was accepted in March and was told to finish all classes by Summer I