Question about Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QuackDentist

I'm your ugly duckling.
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What does it mean when they say that "Applicant withdrew from school after acceptance?"

My status for Meharry says "Offer declined" and that's their explanation... I don't understand. It sounds like they accepted me but I declined... but I'm pretty sure they are rejecting me.

Help please.

Members don't see this ad.

It means exactly what it says. That you withdrew your application after an acceptance was offered. Since you never heard any news of your acceptance, I'd assume a mistake was made somewhere. Contact the school and ask them for an update.

I would definately call. There's some sort of mistake there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine says the same thing. I believe it is a rejection since I haven't even interviewed there...or maybe they read my mind and knew I would withdraw since I got my numero uno!:D

Mine says the same thing. I believe it is a rejection since I haven't even interviewed there...or maybe they read my mind and knew I would withdraw since I got my numero uno!:D

Yeah, I have a feeling that it's a rejection too... But for the mistake, I suggest they toss something over my way and accept me. :-D