Question about step1 resources

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Awzu

Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is my 1rst time posting, and just had a question about which resource I should prioritize between FA and BnB. I haven't been the best student and did not do much step prep during my pre-clinicals which I am deeply regretful for. My step1 date is May 3 and so, along with Uworld, I was wondering which one of the 2 resources I should prioritize in terms of trying to memorize from. I am leaning towards BnB as I have memorized about 40% of the slides already, whereas for FA I have not dived much into. But if, in you all's experience BnB would not be comprehensive enough and FA is a must, then I will change my schedule. Though I am planning to at least try to do at least 1 pass of FA during the last 3 or 2 weeks of my dedicated (to try to learn things that were not in BnB...hoping it's not too many things), if that would be alright in just doing BnB only along with Uworld. If I get anything above a 230, I would be completely satisfied. I would greatly appreciate any insight. Thank you for your time.

Members don't see this ad.