question about strange occurrence

Started by sacallaco
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacallaco

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. Lately I’ve been having a strange sensation in the most distal part of my middle finger (right hand) whenever it gets wet. It only lasts like 0.5 seconds. Anyone has a clue regarding the cause of this bizarre tingly sensation? Perhaps early signs of carpal tunnel syndrome? I have no idea. Thanks for the help.
 
We're all professionals here. Don't think in terms of giving medical advice.. just simply discuss the theory behind my question. 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. Lately I've been having a strange sensation in the most distal part of my middle finger (right hand) whenever it gets wet. It only lasts like 0.5 seconds. Anyone has a clue regarding the cause of this bizarre tingly sensation? Perhaps early signs of carpal tunnel syndrome? I have no idea. Thanks for the help.

Sounds like you're getting an odd sensation triggered by cold stimuli (like the water) which results in a number of differentials. Don't ask the opinion of docs here... do it face to face with your peers or if it persists then go see someone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.