Question about study abroad transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pirateslayme

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if transcripts from study abroad institutions need to be sent to the schools as VMCAS does not accept them? I thought that it just depended on the school and since Kansas seemed to be the only school I applied to that wants transcripts sent directly to them I just sent the transcript to them. However I just received an email from Illinois wondering where my foreign transcript was. I am hoping this is just a mix up but now I am kinda freaking out. Note: I did research the schools but from what I found they didn't seem to want transcripts sent to them. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.