Question about studying for PCAT

Started by mohammed1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mohammed1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am currently using Chad's videos to study for Gen Chem, and Quantitative reasoning, and Barron's AP biology book, also I am going to buy Barron's PCAT study book. What else you think I can use to study that will help me greatly for PCAT, or is this enough?

Also, is there an Organic Chem section in the PCAT?

I have DAT destroyer can I use that to study for PCAT?

I am going to register to take the PCAT in September and planning to apply this cycle 2013-2014, do you think my application would be delay, and would it hurt my chances in getting accepted?
 
I am currently using Chad's videos to study for Gen Chem, and Quantitative reasoning, and Barron's AP biology book, also I am going to buy Barron's PCAT study book. What else you think I can use to study that will help me greatly for PCAT, or is this enough?

Also, is there an Organic Chem section in the PCAT?

I have DAT destroyer can I use that to study for PCAT?

I am going to register to take the PCAT in September and planning to apply this cycle 2013-2014, do you think my application would be delay, and would it hurt my chances in getting accepted?

Dr. Collins is the best. You can also watch khan academy videos those are very good for review.

Yes there is organic it is included in the chemistry section.

I'm sure the DAT review is very similar. Chemistry is chemistry and biology is biology etc.

I took it in September and it did not affect my application. Still got in to my top school.

Good luck!
 
Dr. Collins is the best. You can also watch khan academy videos those are very good for review.

Yes there is organic it is included in the chemistry section.

I'm sure the DAT review is very similar. Chemistry is chemistry and biology is biology etc.

I took it in September and it did not affect my application. Still got in to my top school.

Good luck!
How much of the PCAT was Orgo 2? I only took orgo1 and will be taking 2 in the fall after I take the pcat in July.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad