Question about the AADSAS coursework

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sessllh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a question regarding coursework section in the AADSAS application.
I took Calc 1 class during my freshmen year, and also had a AP credit for the same course. Does the calc 1 class considered as repeated course because of the AP credit?

One more question about 1st degree. when you fill out the application, is it correct to put 1st degree as B.S. and status as degree expected? which means I will earn B.S. before I enter into the dental school. Or since I didn't earn a degree yet, should I put it as none?

Please help me out, any helpful comments would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure about the Calc class, but I will be applying with my BS incomplete. So on the one question with degree I put down BS. And made mention on the next one down that it is an expected degree. It just made sense to me that way. Otherwise, if none was put down and you put down degree expected then what is the expected degree? I dunno, that's just how I saw it. I'm sure someone else will get you a more exact answer.

i called up and asked - they said dont mark as repeated course.

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm in the same situation...would i put "0 credits" for the ap course even though i initially did get credit for it, but forfeited it because i took the equivalent course for it freshman year?

what should i put under the "credit" section for an ap class that i "retook" as a college course?

The instruction says you have to put ATTEMPTED credit hours, however my transcript says 0 for attempt hours, so i just bascially put 0 for the credit. And I classified the course as AP.

Enter number of credits ATTEMPTED

What exactly does this mean? If I attempted it once (first time I took course was it) then I put a 1?

What do you put for the "Grade" section if you got credit for an AP course? There is no grade on my transcript for my AP classes, and I don't remember what I got in high school for those classes. :confused: