1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about the DAT

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by scottyJ, Apr 6, 2007.

1. scottyJ

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I am wondering if the Review of the Natural Sciences goes through a bio section, gchem section and ochem section in that order or is just all random for 100 questons but a total of 40bio 30gchem 30 ochem? Also I am wondering about the RC format, can you highlight on the text with the curser, its hard for me to read the passage on the computer but if I highlight the text it makes it a lot easier to see.

Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. scottyJ

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    yeah, I know that giving information about whats on the DAT is wrong but this I think has nothing to do with what is specificly on the test. Just the format.

Thanks

4. ananda

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    lol Don't worry about it. This is general information that studnets go into the testing center knowing and expecting.
    First you will see 40 Biology questions, followed by 30 gchem question and finally 30 ochem questions. And this covers the first 90 minutes of the test!

Good luck studying!