question about THE Ohio State U. supplemental application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LoonyLuna

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To anyone who's currently filling out The (notice the capital T, lol) Ohio State University Supplemental application/who has already filled it out, how detailed were your reponses to the first two questions in the supplemental application? I just wrote a good paragraph for each of them...but I'm worried that's not enough?

let me know. Also, do you think they'd reject me because my answers to those additional questions were "weak"?

Members don't see this ad.

I just received an interview without even filling out the Supplimental application...

I just received an interview without even filling out the Supplimental application...
WOW, I'm guessing you're pretty high up there (in terms of PCAT and GPA?) Lucky you...I'm jealous.

What are your stats, if you dont mind telling?

Members don't see this ad :)
I did the supplemental app. last year and as I recall all my responses were short because the system limited the number of characters you could use. I believe it was about 4 paragraphs...like why OSU Pharmacy, etc.

During my interview they didn't ask about the supplemental at all, it was mainly just stuff from the personal statement on PharmCAS. I liked my experience there, all very nice people.

WOW, I'm guessing you're pretty high up there (in terms of PCAT and GPA?) Lucky you...I'm jealous.

What are your stats, if you dont mind telling?

Actually I am not, so thats why I am surprized...

My PCAT was 64, GPA 3.45, Science around 3.2, I will be getting a BS in Biomedical Science in the Spring, I have 3.5 years of Pharmacy Tech experience...

I think maybe my letters of recommendation are strong... I dunno...

Actually I am not, so thats why I am surprized...

My PCAT was 64, GPA 3.45, Science around 3.2, I will be getting a BS in Biomedical Science in the Spring, I have 3.5 years of Pharmacy Tech experience...

I think maybe my letters of recommendation are strong... I dunno...

I am really jealous. I want to go to OSU really bad (I went there for undergrad) but I have not heard anything. Good luck on your interview!!