Question about the practice options of Gas...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Stillwater45

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are the practice options available for Gas. Do most MD's work for the hospital, or do they start their own groups? What is the dynamic of a private fee for service group? Do they basically contract with hospital OR's and private surgery centers? Are nurse anest. contracted within groups? Would it be possible for Gas MD's to go into private practive with a private specialy surgeon such as a plastic surgeon? I know this is a lot of questions, I was just wondering the practice options for gas. Thanks
 
Stillwater45 said:
What are the practice options available for Gas. Do most MD's work for the hospital, or do they start their own groups? What is the dynamic of a private fee for service group? Do they basically contract with hospital OR's and private surgery centers? Are nurse anest. contracted within groups? Would it be possible for Gas MD's to go into private practive with a private specialy surgeon such as a plastic surgeon? I know this is a lot of questions, I was just wondering the practice options for gas. Thanks

Do a search for the topic or under my previous posts.