Stillwater45

15+ Year Member
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
Status
What are the practice options available for Gas. Do most MD's work for the hospital, or do they start their own groups? What is the dynamic of a private fee for service group? Do they basically contract with hospital OR's and private surgery centers? Are nurse anest. contracted within groups? Would it be possible for Gas MD's to go into private practive with a private specialy surgeon such as a plastic surgeon? I know this is a lot of questions, I was just wondering the practice options for gas. Thanks

UTSouthwestern

1K Member
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2003
Dallas, TX
Visit site
Status
Stillwater45 said:
What are the practice options available for Gas. Do most MD's work for the hospital, or do they start their own groups? What is the dynamic of a private fee for service group? Do they basically contract with hospital OR's and private surgery centers? Are nurse anest. contracted within groups? Would it be possible for Gas MD's to go into private practive with a private specialy surgeon such as a plastic surgeon? I know this is a lot of questions, I was just wondering the practice options for gas. Thanks
Do a search for the topic or under my previous posts.