SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Question about the SCHOOL FEE

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by sessllh, Jun 1, 2008.

  1. sessllh

    sessllh 2+ Year Member

    Feb 26, 2008
    Chicago, IL
    Hi guys,

    This might be a stupid question, but when you send school fees using checks, how do they know it's you? I mean I'm going to use my mom's checks, but do I just put my name on the check? or AADSAS ID number? or do I have to use separate sheet of paper to include information about me so they will match my application with the fee? I'm confused.

    Any input is appreciated! Thanks.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Ninster

    Ninster 2+ Year Member

    Apr 18, 2008
    Oh Canada
    I would probably add my AADSAS ID in the "memo" part of the check
  4. Bruinlove

    Bruinlove 5+ Year Member

    Oct 13, 2007
    Some schools may have additional paperwork that you need to include. (fee card for Penn)

    For others, I wrote down my AADSAS number in the memo section of the checks. This should work fine because USC already cashed out one of my checks.

Share This Page