Question about the SCHOOL FEE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sessllh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

This might be a stupid question, but when you send school fees using checks, how do they know it's you? I mean I'm going to use my mom's checks, but do I just put my name on the check? or AADSAS ID number? or do I have to use separate sheet of paper to include information about me so they will match my application with the fee? I'm confused.

Any input is appreciated! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I would probably add my AADSAS ID in the "memo" part of the check

Hi guys,

This might be a stupid question, but when you send school fees using checks, how do they know it's you? I mean I'm going to use my mom's checks, but do I just put my name on the check? or AADSAS ID number? or do I have to use separate sheet of paper to include information about me so they will match my application with the fee? I'm confused.

Any input is appreciated! Thanks.

Some schools may have additional paperwork that you need to include. (fee card for Penn)

For others, I wrote down my AADSAS number in the memo section of the checks. This should work fine because USC already cashed out one of my checks.