Question about these classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Frederico Albin

Yes thats my bulldog :)
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have seen a bunch of students make threads asking SDNers about the amount of classes that they will take on the next semester, so I have 1 more of those for you guys.
Im planning on taking:
Bio2 w/ lab 4credits
Chem2 w/ lab 4credits
English Composition 2 3credits
Calculus 1 5credits
American History 1 3credits

Im a little worried about taking those first 4 classes all in 1 semester, but what do you guys think?
I am currently going to a community college and I really want to get rid of these classes before I transfer to a 4 year institution.

Share your thoughts
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I have seen a bunch of students make threads asking SDNers about the amount of classes that they will take on the next semester, so I have 1 more of those for you guys.
Im planning on taking:
Bio2 w/ lab 4credits
Chem2 w/ lab 4credits
English Composition 2 3credits
Calculus 1 5credits
American History 1 3credits

Im a little worried about taking those first 4 classes all in 1 semester, but what do you guys think?
I am currently going to a community college and I really want to get rid of these classes before I transfer to a 4 year institution.

Share your thoughts
Thanks

Go for it!

My roomate had almost the same schedule freshman year except her sciences were 5 credits with an extra class attached. So your good to go.

Members don't see this ad :)
id lose the history class

id lose the history class

Why? It has to be done eventually, sooner than later.

I had Organic, Genetics, Comp II, Calculus II, Research and managed to teach (10hrs/wk) and work as a supervisor 10-15 with plently of free time soph yr.
Go for it. Time management is key.