Question about topscore???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clockworkin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey just wondering if i purchase topscore from the schloarlyware website (?) then is it automatically downloaded to your computer like achiever......or do you have to wait for it in the mail??

Members don't see this ad.

well my test is monday and i was going to buy it today and just look at the problems because I heard it was soo helpful, so could i get the program today or would it be after monday??

well my test is monday and i was going to buy it today and just look at the problems because I heard it was soo helpful, so could i get the program today or would it be after monday??

I would send them an email before you buy with your number to call you.. I wouldn't count on it.

If you're looking for problem sets, get Chad's if you haven't already.

Members don't see this ad :)
I remember ordering my topscore on a Friday Night/Saturday Morning (midnightish) and didn't receive my license key until monday afternoonish. So i wouldn't count on it. however, you can try at your own risk..... but based on my experience i didn't get it until after the weekend.

kevin, thanks for the advice. i emailed them so we will see. Also, can i get the chad problems today (like download them on the comp)? And are they helpful and if so where can i get them?? THanks for the help guys

Hey I am having the same problem here. Just ordered around an hour ago but still didn't get the confirmation email yet. The site says to email them if I don't get the confirmation within 15 minutes so I did and am waiting for them to get back to me. Are they usually late? :confused: