Question about transcript matching form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrBeans

MrBeans
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
1) Should I give the school my transcript matching form to include with my transcripts sent to AADSAS? In other words, should they be in the same envelope?

2) Also, (thinking about the worst case scenario) what happens if I forgot to add a class on AADSAS? Will the sent transcripts fix this error should it accidentally happen?

Thanks for any help or advice :)

Members don't see this ad.

1) Should I give the school my transcript matching form to include with my transcripts sent to AADSAS? In other words, should they be in the same envelope?

2) Also, (thinking about the worst case scenario) what happens if I forgot to add a class on AADSAS? Will the sent transcripts fix this error should it accidentally happen?

Thanks for any help or advice :)

1. Yes, inform the registrar office that the matching form has to be mailed with the transcript in the same envelope.
2. Double and triple check your application after inputting the courses as they are on your transcript, otherwise AADSAS will take longer to verify your transcript and may possibly ask you to go back and fix them, all of which will prolong the application processing cycle.