Question about Transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefuldpt345

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, everyone! So I have a question about sending official transcripts -- PTCAS says to submit a transcript from every school that you have been enrolled in. When I was in high school, I enrolled in my local community college and took a class to fulfill a *high school* requirement, not for college credit. This course took the place of a class on my high school transcript, and does not show up on my undergraduate transcript, nor does it count for credit for any college class or is a part of my cumulative credits. Should I still put this community college as a university that I attended and send the official transcript for it?
 
if it's a part of your high school curriculum, do not send it. PTCAS application is about your college degree and pre-reqs. That already implies that you finished your high school.