question about transcripts

Started by pooker
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pooker

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was only allowed to transfer so many of my credits from my community college to my current university, the rest of course did not transfer.

When I apply for a pharmacy school do I include my CC transcript that has the left off classes, or do I just send the transcript that my university currently has?

Thanks
 
I was only allowed to transfer so many of my credits from my community college to my current university, the rest of course did not transfer.

When I apply for a pharmacy school do I include my CC transcript that has the left off classes, or do I just send the transcript that my university currently has?

Thanks
The Pharm schools you apply to will require you to request both schools (community college and university) to send your transcripts. So to answer your question, both transcripts will be required.
 
The Pharm schools you apply to will require you to request both schools (community college and university) to send your transcripts. So to answer your question, both transcripts will be required.

I had to request a transcript for a class I took as a transient at another CC so yeah as nicolemsm said, any class that you have taken in college is required to be on your application as well as all transcripts have to be sent. You'd rather them have them than for them to tell you that your application can't be processed until that one transcript is sent.