question about transferred coursework

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zellyen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
it says that: List all courses from a single transcript before you enter courses from the next transcript. Enter each course once from the transcript where it was originally taken, even if the credits transferred to another institution.

so does it mean that even if I've transferred a course from a CC to another college, I ONLY list it as a CC class?

if that is the case, do I still list the course in the other college but as "planned/in progress"? or do i just omit it altogether.

Please confirm. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

If you took classes at the CC then you only put those classes under that CC. You do not include those transfer classes as your current university classes since they were not taken at that university. When you send your transcripts from the CC and the university they will verify that you did it correctly and if not then there will most likely be a delay if it was done improperly.

it says that: List all courses from a single transcript before you enter courses from the next transcript. Enter each course once from the transcript where it was originally taken, even if the credits transferred to another institution.

so does it mean that even if I've transferred a course from a CC to another college, I ONLY list it as a CC class?Yes!

if that is the case, do I still list the course in the other college but as "planned/in progress"? or do i just omit it altogether.

Please confirm. Thanks
Let's say you took different courses at three different schools A, B, and C.
-You need to send transcripts from all three schools to AADSAS.
-You enter courses from school A, then courses from school B, and finally courses from school C into your AADSAS application, regardless of how a course may have been transferred from one school to another. In other words if you took Bio-1 in school A and then transferred it to school B, you only enter Bio-1 once.
If you have courses that you're planing to take, put down "planned."
If you have courses that are in progress, put down "in progress."
Do not omit anything!