question about transfers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

holycow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
okay..i have a question..so let's say that one has gotten accepted to the january term of a caribbean college but are still in the process of applying to US schools. I know we can differ but is there a way to attend and perhaps if you get in, can you just go the the US school...i am sure there must be some rules about this right? Or will you have to apply for a transfer the following year? I know silly question, but dont really know the answer to it. Thanks for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

okay..i have a question..so let's say that one has gotten accepted to the january term of a caribbean college but are still in the process of applying to US schools. I know we can differ but is there a way to attend and perhaps if you get in, can you just go the the US school...i am sure there must be some rules about this right? Or will you have to apply for a transfer the following year? I know silly question, but dont really know the answer to it. Thanks for your help.

I think that you would start school in January and, if you get into a US school, drop out of the Caribbean school. You'll be out a semester's worth of tuition but you'll be at a LCME-accredited SOM.