Question about Tufts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Snowflake10

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

So, I'm reading/hearing that Tufts does not accept community college credits. Is that true?

I took a few dual credit courses in my senior year of high school (english, government, history, etc..) Would those not count? Or am I getting this all wrong and does it just pertain to dental school pre-reqs?
 
Tufts doesn't accept dental pre-reqs taken at community colleges. If you're talking about courses you took at a CC while in high school then that wouldn't matter, assuming you aren't trying to use any of them as dental pre-reqs. As far as I understand of course.