Question about UH pre- reqs.

Started by badsah
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

badsah

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a question about the pre-reqs for U of H. I was told that if i finish my core at other schools i don't have to worry about Eng Comp II, but now they told me that it is required regardless of where you finished your cores. Just wanted to know if i was mistaken earlier or do i have to take it in summer.

Thanks in advance.
 
I had a question about the pre-reqs for U of H. I was told that if i finish my core at other schools i don't have to worry about Eng Comp II, but now they told me that it is required regardless of where you finished your cores. Just wanted to know if i was mistaken earlier or do i have to take it in summer.

Thanks in advance.

The UH prereqs (their required core courses) are required unless you graduate with a degree from the "other" school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i did mean U of h as in houston. thanks for the replies. appreciate it.