Question about VCU?

Started by bigups
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bigups

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a junior in hs and i want to go to vcu for pre-dental. I heard that if you go through the pre-dental program, than you dont need to take the DAT or something like that. Is that true?
 
Absolutely not. You still have to take the DAT. And also, being a pre-dent at VCU doesn't guarantee you a position in the dental class.
 
I'm a junior in hs and i want to go to vcu for pre-dental. I heard that if you go through the pre-dental program, than you dont need to take the DAT or something like that. Is that true?

that is true but you have to specifically apply to that pre-dent program and be accepted to it. you need a really high SAT score pretty much 4.0 in HS. i have a friend who did that.