Question about WesternU-COMP secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluerose786

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Hope everyone's doing well and not stressing too much amidst this app process. If any of you've already complete Western University's (COMP)
secondary, I would really appreciate it if you could answer this question.
They have 4 personal statement questions and they want the answers
to be double-spaced. Did you guys go ahead and skip a line between each
written line on the actual PDF to make it "double-spaced" or did you do double-spaced on your own (with own font and size) and then printed it on the secondary paper? Thank you for the help, I'm confused, and stuck!

Bluerose786

Members don't see this ad.

i did it totally low tech and just skipped a line manually. i'm sure cutting and pasting would work, too. that is the hardest secondary i've done thus far. :)

bluerose786 said:
Hello All,

Hope everyone's doing well and not stressing too much amidst this app process. If any of you've already complete Western University's (COMP)
secondary, I would really appreciate it if you could answer this question.
They have 4 personal statement questions and they want the answers
to be double-spaced. Did you guys go ahead and skip a line between each
written line on the actual PDF to make it "double-spaced" or did you do double-spaced on your own (with own font and size) and then printed it on the secondary paper? Thank you for the help, I'm confused, and stuck!

Bluerose786

I just typed it up on on microsoft word, shrunk the font a bit, and did double spacing. I emulated the prompt on the secondary as well. heh