question about withdrawing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docman85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been accepted to my top choice school, do I need to withdraw from the other schools I applied to even if I do not have interviews there or only the ones I have interviews to?

Also how should I withdraw, call, email, letter?!!?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on your acceptance to your top choice.:thumbup:

I would email or call to withdraw from the places you have already scheduled an interview.

As for the schools which haven't sent you an invite...Just decline the interview if/when they send you one.

how early do you have to withdraw from schools before your interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
how early do you have to withdraw from schools before your interview?

well, you could probably do it the day of if you had to..I dont think you're really held to any sort of binding commitment! As early as possible would be considerate to the schools and applicants though!!!

well, you could probably do it the day of if you had to..I dont think you're really held to any sort of binding commitment! As early as possible would be considerate to the schools and applicants though!!!

yea I was wondering because I found out I got accepted to a top choice over thanksgiving and I was supposed to interview thre today ...I left them several messages on thursday and friday and emailed them too, bc there was really no point in me going and didnt really know what else to do. So tried to be as considerate as possible with the time I was given.

yea I was wondering because I found out I got accepted to a top choice over thanksgiving and I was supposed to interview thre today ...I left them several messages on thursday and friday and emailed them too, bc there was really no point in me going and didnt really know what else to do. So tried to be as considerate as possible with the time I was given.

dont worry about it, im sure they understand. CCOM baby! good work, maybe we'll cross paths :rolleyes:. Id attend DMU still, I really liked it alot. Its a lot cheaper too..