Question Bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RedSoxSuck

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was thinking about adding another question bank? Suggestions?

Fyi, already have uworld.

Also, I am planning to start taking practice exams. Any suggestions which ones i should take first and which to save for the end. I was thinking about using UWSA 1 and 2, NBME 5,6,7,11, 12 and may be some other. Not in any particular order. Gracias!

Members don't see this ad.

I am doing USMLERx currently and will start UWorld in March. Test date of June 4th. USMLERx is insanely helpful in terms of high yield as the questions refer directly to the First Aid material and reference other sources for more in depth review. It seems great for this point in my studies.

UWorld will then take over in March and I will have it knocked out by Mid-May on which I will start 2 weeks of DIT. I should have 4-5 passes of First Aid by then along with a Week of Board Review by Dr. Goljan since he teaches at my school.

I think USMLERx would be the way to go.. it really helps drill that FA into ur brain

and as for which NBMEs to save til the end.. 11,12, and 7.. i heard these are pretty good at predicting ur score.. also, its good to save one of the uwsa closer to ur exam for a lil confidence boost since they overpredict