Step II Question Banks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TigerLily46

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anybody heard which online question bank is the best? I know people are saying NMS, but I don't like to do questions from books. So, is it USMLE world, USMLEasy, or Kaplan?
 
I used Qbank and did very well, but the questions were easier than CK. USMLE world is a little more difficult , but it is also loaded with a lot of tedious crap that is essentially worthless. If I had to do it over again, I would stick with Qbank. CK is somewhere in between the two of them so it is not an easy answer.