Question: Case Western Interview Invite

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jennilee653

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a letter of interview invite today from Case Western.. So, I called them and found out that the earliest open spot is........ in APRIL... Anyways, I took the earliest spot in April..

My question is...... isnt that kind of like a rejection letter already? how likely is it for people to interview in april and get accepted, given that interivew goes smoothly (hopefully..)?

Members don't see this ad.

not sure how likely, but assuming that you have other interviews between nov and jan. you may get accepted at one of those and have to put a deposite down even before interview at case

congrats tho

I wouldn't worry about the late interview. Case may have started interviewing early but they spread their acceptances over a long period of time so they don't accidentally overaccept again like they did 2 years ago. A few of my classmates had late interviews and still got in.
So go ahead and schedule that interview and good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
it is a late interview but know that they do spread out the acceptances so keep your head up. you should also call back after dec. 1st since people that got elsewhere they may cancel interviews. goodluck

Thank you all. :)
I'll keep my hopes up.

good luck with your school work!!