Question concerning the Break between Testing

Started by Chig
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chig

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are we allowed to bring some food to the testing center and eat it during the break? I am sure eating a little will helop me concentrate for the second half of the test.
 
Are we allowed to bring some food to the testing center and eat it during the break? I am sure eating a little will helop me concentrate for the second half of the test.
Yes, but I do not think eating will help your concentration because after you finish eating, blood will come to your stomach to digest the foods. You can't concentrate with your your blood in your stomach😀. Try to eat before the test at least half an hour in order for your food to be digested. Do not eat too much. Do not drink coffee. Brush your teeth before the test may help refresh your brain.🙂
 
I brought a granola bar with me. I'd rather have a little blood flow diverted to my stomach than having my tum growling during the second half of the test.