Question for accepted Case Western Students:

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Generallee

NYUCD 2010
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was just wondering if any of you got accepted to the school having taken some or all of the prerequisite sciences at a community college. I took my Inorganic at a community college but I heard that Case wants you to have taken it at a 4 year University. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Generallee said:
Hi all,

I was just wondering if any of you got accepted to the school having taken some or all of the prerequisite sciences at a community college. I took my Inorganic at a community college but I heard that Case wants you to have taken it at a 4 year University. Thanks!

I took all of my prereq sciences at community college. Few of upper level classes were taken at a 4 yr Univ such as physio, endocrinology....

I took gen chem 2 at a community college.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took all mine at a 4 year University, but from the other responses it would seem that it isn't a must.

i took most of my science prereqs at a community college except for biochemistry.

FUTDR said:
i took most of my science prereqs at a community college except for biochemistry.

Hmmm...thanks guys, maybe they were just referring to the local cleveland community college (tri-c). Cuz, I was told DO NOT take it from there. I was also told that it is rare for students to get accepted if science courses were taken from tri-c. I would really love to take my physics there because it is so much cheaper, but if it is going to cost me a potential acceptance, then I'll take it at a university....

thanks for the responses...