Question for BU interviewees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BallDontLie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you that have been invited for an interview at BU, when did AADSAS send your printout to schools? Mine was sent on Aug. 4, and my photo/fee were sent to them at the end of August, but I have yet to hear anything from them, so I am a little worried since a lot of other people are getting interviews. Anyone else in the same boat as me?

Members don't see this ad.

nrlee said:
For those of you that have been invited for an interview at BU, when did AADSAS send your printout to schools? Mine was sent on Aug. 4, and my photo/fee were sent to them at the end of August, but I have yet to hear anything from them, so I am a little worried since a lot of other people are getting interviews. Anyone else in the same boat as me?

I wouldnt be worried if I were you. They are at the very beginning stages of the application review process. That, and the fact that you got a 22 TS.

Rezdawg said:
I wouldnt be worried if I were you. They are at the very beginning stages of the application review process. That, and the fact that you got a 22 TS.

I've got a 23 TS, haven't gotten an interview, and am worried...(of course, my gpa blows).

Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldnt worry either if I were you.

I keep on hitting the refresh button on my mailbox waiting for my Louisville and Boston interview invites.

Hey,
I was also in the August 4th batch but haven't even been asked for my picture and fee. Should I just send it anyway? Also is all the contact they make by email?

Yeah I'm on the west coast in British Columbia, and have not heard from BU yet. I just got an interview with CASE but the mail took 4ever to get here. Either BU lost all the mail to the west side, or somehow its on its way.. Goodluck guys!

Jessica

GPA:3.3
DAT:20/20/18
Interviews:Case (Jan :( )