Question for BU interviewees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

briansle

Cell A
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who got interviews from Boston, did they update AADSAS to say "invited for interview"?

Because I want to know what my status is and all I get from BU is to check AADSAS. But what's the point of checking there is they don't even update it?? I'm just worried that BU might have sent me somthing over email, and that I accidently deleted it. (because i get so much spam).

How can we get them to actually tell us what the status of our apps are? Have people from CA already heard from BU?? or do we get to wait for later?

Members don't see this ad.

briansle said:
For those of you who got interviews from Boston, did they update AADSAS to say "invited for interview"?

Because I want to know what my status is and all I get from BU is to check AADSAS. But what's the point of checking there is they don't even update it?? I'm just worried that BU might have sent me somthing over email, and that I accidently deleted it. (because i get so much spam).

How can we get them to actually tell us what the status of our apps are? Have people from CA already heard from BU?? or do we get to wait for later?

BU did update AADSAS... they're about the only school that did. And if I remember correctly, the interview invite was sent via email so if you think you may have deleted it, let them know. Don't feel badly, I almost deleted mine too :rolleyes:

I am not sure if BU updates aadsas for every applicant because I applied in July and got email from them saying that they received my applicantion. However, aadsas status is still blank. I would say call them! I will do the same thing on Monday, too!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
when my interview invite came (via email), my status was updated on AADSAS. but that was the first status change. when i got the email that my app was complete, there was no change on AADSAS.

p.s. i have a huge spam blocker on my email but the emails that have been coming from dental schools don't get put in the spam, so don't worry soo much about that.

Is it true that they start reviewing apps on Sept 15th? Because plp got interviews even before that date... AAAAHHHH...when will I get an interview from BU?????????????????? :oops: