Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Question for Campbell Unv. students

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by Caitlyncheri, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Caitlyncheri

Pre-Pharmacy
    New here, well actually this is my first post.. LOL. Just trying to learn all I can. I am just curious. Very much interested in Campbell Unv. for pre-pharm and pharmacy. Why when you look at the reviews on many of the websites for Campbell there are not many nice reviews. Seems like there are tons of reviews for a lot of the other colleges but not many for Campbell. From what I have read on Campbell's website it looks like a great school. Can you tell me what you like and don't like about Campbell? Thanks.

#1 Caitlyncheri, Dec 27, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. cjstallings

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I am currently a P2 at Campbell. We are accepting less and less students with only 2 years of education. It is not impossible but pretty unlikely at this point to get into the Pharm D. program with only 2 years unless you have a 4.0 and good PCAT. that being said, I like Campbell. The professors do take a genuine interest in their students. Unlike larger state schools, the faculty are not required to publish and scour for grant money. Our professors are only here to teach you.

4. SHC1984

SHC1984 Membership Revoked
    Removed 5+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    I am hoping to hear back from Campbell as well....especially since they offer an PharmD/MBA joint degree...anyone else have anything to add about Campbell?