Question for Case People

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

edkNARF

A is A
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This question is to all you CWRU students. It is has been kind of wonderingabout it. What does the "Reserve" in "Case Western Reserve" mean?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm from Pitt, but my best friend did his undergrad there. So in case you don't get a CWRU reply,

Ohio used to be known as the "Western Reserve" back in frontier days. CWRU used to be two different schools, then they merged (Case + Western Reserve).

Hey man, I checked your profile. Do they still serve Dijon Burgers at the Ivy Room? I really miss Hot Truck. When did you graduate?

Members don't see this ad :)
The Dijon Burgers are still served in the Ivy Room, and they are greasy and delicious. I don't miss them as much as I miss hot truck. Two years ago hot truck was bought by shorstop deli, so know we can get PMPs 24hrs there:) In case you were wondering, I love the Funky Chicken. For those have never been "far above cayuga's waters," a funky chicken is a loaf of french bread smothered with tomato sauce, chicken, cheese, bacon, bbq potato chips, and hot sauce. Oh, I am Ag Class of 2004 :D

I ate many Trillium reubens in my day on the Ag Quad. Funky Chickens at SS too! I heard Bob retired the truck a while ago, but it's good SS picked up. I graduated A&S BioNB/Psych Class 2000. Also miss the deep dish at the nines. I lived next door.

Did you pick a dental school yet?