Question for Current 1st year USC Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justin_od

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I wanted to prep a little before I start this fall at SC. Just wanted to know what could or should I study to prepare for my first year studies. Thanks for any input.

Members don't see this ad.

From a current and proud Trojan: Not to quell the ample enthusiasm that all of you future trojans have, but rather than always starting a new thread with SC in the heading please just ask your questions on the threads already in place unless it's radically different in topic. It's actually more enriching when threads do cover a variety of topics anyway.

Okay, will do.............but do u guys have any advice on how to prep for the upcoming year? Thanks

If you could find a job as a technician for the summer or at least clerk in a pharmacy that would probably be wise. Dr. Baron takes into consideration your work experience when assigning rotations and will give you the cooler ones if you've already had retail experience.

I'd start on the 200 drug list that he'll be sending you. Learning them the wknd before the exam is a real bummer, and learning them during the year is no fun, so if you can get them in your head during the summer you'll be sittin very pretty.

Get a good organizer and learn how to keep on top of a zillion diff't things at once, bc that's what you've got coming. It's fun but you gotta learn how to juggle like a circus clown.