Question for current UOP students...

Started by Prolab007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Prolab007

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a quick question for students living in Brookside hall at Univ. of the Pacific. What is the best cell phone service (Cingular, At&T, Sprint, etc...) to have on campus? Like which one gives the best reception? I know this is a odd question, but I hate having to sit in a corner to have a phone conversation due to bad reception. Thanks! 🙂
 
Do you hear me now? Good!!!

It doesn't matter which you choose, all can get good reception. I use to have Cingular and their service is pretty good. I currently have AT&T and their services are good. I would choose one base on the price and the extra packages (ex. minutes, weekend/night specials).